Marvelous Monday & Terrific Tuesday #3munchkinmommy on July 27, 2011 in Marvelous Monday, Terrific Tuesday
Another 2-in-1 post. That’s a heck of a whole lot better than 3-in-1. ;)
Monday was marvelous because…
- I got to just chill for most of the day. Since we had guests last Sunday, the house has been tidied up. I also didn’t have to cook because we have left overs! Yeah!
- I made my usual rounds of my favorite stores and got everything I set out to buy except for 2 things.
- I liked Pier 1 on Facebook and got a $10 coupon. Guess where I was in the early evening of Monday. ;)
- my Munchkin Girl asked the darnedest thing while having dessert…
Munchkin Girl: Does Mimi (her maternal grandmother) have a sweet tooth?
Munchkin Mommy: Yes!
Munchkin Girl: Which one?
Tuesday was terrific because…
- I still didn’t have to cook! (Read: Leftovers and 2-piece $0.99 chicken at Church’s)
- of the melt in your mouth goodness that was the pastillas de leche we received in the mail a few days ago.
- my Munchkin Girl again said the darnedest thing while pleading her case for a new doll. I told her, “Maybe.” (That’s maybe to a Target doll, mind you!) And in the funniest sing-song manner, she said, “Maybe ka johhhhhn (diyan).”
- I discovered voice recordings of my daughter on hubby’s IPhone, which had me laughing uncontrollably.
I’ve got some pretty busy days ahead. This might not be the last of my 2-in-1 posts. :D
Cheers, y’all! Mabuhay!