I collected some pretty nice treasures today! I didn’t even have to hunt! Let me cut to the chase…
1) Milka – It’s one of my favorite chocolate brands. It brings me fond memories of trips I took with my Mom to Germany during my pre-domestic goddess days. A couple of little bites and I’m transported to various German cities. And I didn’t even have to board a Lufthansa flight! Don’t you just love taking gastronomic trips? No passports and visas required!
2) Surprise Package – Good things come in small packages. Today, it came in a USPS box. The good things? Food from the Philippines (Lapid’s Freshly-Popped Chicharon, pastillas de leche and macapuno balls)!
July is officially my personal Christmas! Haha! I love going to the mailbox. I always expect to receive something nice. And almost everyday, I do! ;)
3) “Thank You.” - Hubby and our little girl never fail to thank me for cooking a meal. They’re so sweet.
4) Pool Time – I love taking my daughter to swim class. I should really go swim, too, but I like to just relax on a lounge chair with a book and to chat and share some good laughs with my mommy friends. Being near the pool just plain relaxes me.
5) Friendly Cashiers - Check-outs are so much nicer and more pleasant when the person at the register is friendly and helpful and shares in my joy for snagging some very good deals. I’m blessed to almost always bump into them. Cashier profiling works! Kidding! :P
6) School Supplies – Just a handful more items and I’m officially done shopping for school supplies. I got some reasonably-priced items at Walmart. The rest I will buy from Target. ;)
7) EBay – That needs no explanation. ;)
How was your treasure hunt for Thursday? Mabuhay!