Everyday, just before I go to bed, I hope to type-up at least 3 things (more is better!) I am thankful for about the day – things that I particularly liked, things that made me smile…you get the picture. :) And because it will be challenging to come up with creative entry titles everyday, I shall give each day a generic title of sorts. Today, I start off with Marvelous Monday.
Let me get countin’…
1. My Munchkin Girl started a week-long tennis camp this morning with the 10andUnder Quick Start Tennis Program. I am thankful that we are able to sign her up for such a wonderful program, short as it is. She had fun! She was confident on the court and hitting balls over the net. It looks like hubby and I won’t have to dangle a reward in front of her nose to make her attend lessons
like we had to for swim class. Hurrah! :D
2. I went out some time in the afternoon to buy a few things…specific things. Finding them all in stock at very good prices made me a happy camper. Shopping = happiness. Shopping without paying high dollar = double happiness. It was, without a doubt, a double happiness kind of day! *wink*
3. I controlled my appetite. Woot! If things go according to plan (and they will!) I will be less “cheeky” in a couple of weeks. Enough said. Hee hee. :P
4. It’s 7-11′s birthday today, today being 7/11. ;) We all got a free slurpee! I loved my Pina Colada! Thank you, 7-11.
5. We had cheese pizza for dinner for the price of a “like” on Facebook. Free! Thank you, Villa Fresh Italian Kitchen! *thumbs up*
6. Last but not the least, I’m still getting birthday greetings on Facebook and birthday freebies in my inbox. Wheeeee! ;)
What were your highs for today or what are your highs so far?
Cheers and mabuhay, y’all! Blessings! Blessings!